Idealpos 7 Ideal Kitchen Monitor
A highly configurable display ordering system which can be used in Quick Service, Drive Thru, Restaurant and Café businesses.
Kitchen Monitors allow back end staff from anywhere in the kitchen to view the order and help keep service moving at a fast rate. Developed initially for fast-food, they have evolved and become a vital component in many different styles of kitchens within many industries.
- Full customisation of order screen including order quantity, colours, layout and summary details.
- Customer Order Display for visual enhancement in loud enviroments such as bistros with live music.
- Bump, zoom, delete and recall orders using a programmable bump bar with button configuration.
- Orders can be bumped from client screens but remain on server screens for full meal preparation.
- Food and beverage orders can be sent to separate monitors the same as if using kitchen printers.
For more information see here