The ACTi E44 is a bullet camera that is superior in low light recording. This camera is equipped with infrared LEDs that allow it to function in 0 lux illumination. No matter how dark it gets outside the video motion detection will still come on allowing you to keep an eye on your home or business. This camera also works well in the daytime capturing clear, crisp images in high definition of 1920 x 1080. This camera as a varifocal lens with a focal point of 2.8 to 12 mm.
The ACTi E44 is housed in a Weatherproof IP66 rated casing. This allows the camera to be used outside even in the worst conditions. The ACTi E44 operates well in temperatures ranging from -4° to 122°F in 10 to 85% relative humidity.
Powering the ACTi E44 does not require an extra power supply. Simply use the Power over Ethernet power source. This allows you to mount the camera to a wall or ceiling without having to run extra power supply to the area.
Alarm triggers for the ACTi E44 is the video motion detection. When motion is detected the camera will notify the control center, can change camera settings, command other devices, upload video, send snapshots to an FTP server or send email notifications with snapshots attached.
- Progressive Scan CMOS with Superior Low Light Sensitivity
- Day and night function with mechanical IR cut filter
- Minimum illumination 0 lux with IR LED on
- Built-in f2.8~12 mm / F1.4 Megapixel vari-focal lens
- Adjustable 92.5°-35.9° Horizontal Viewing Angle
- 30 fps, at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Selectable H.264 HP, MJPEG compressions with dual streaming
- Video motion detection
- Basic WDR
- Weatherproof IP66 rated casing
- Powered by PoE Class 2