- Dual band, dual concurrent radio 3×3:3 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 450 Mbps for Radio 1
- Up to 1.3 Gbps for Radio 2
- Both radios can operate at full capacity using 802.3af PoE or on AC power
- 365/24/7 dual band protection from wireless threats as a WIPS sensor or background WIPS scanning in AP mode
- Multiple SSIDs and VLANs per AP
- Integrated firewall, traffic shaping, QoS controls, and spectrum load balancing per SSID
- Multiple guest access options with captive portal and walled garden support
- Wi-Fi analytics and performance monitoring
- Support for wireless mesh networking
C-75 Access Points remove the security trade-offs often associated with upgrading to 802.11ac by providing the industry’s only fully integrated 11ac wireless IPS capabilities.
AirTight’s C-65 and C-75 APs use behaviour-based threat detection, protecting your network from the ever increasing numbers of Wi-Fi enabled devices and wireless threats without the delay and ineffectiveness of signature-based security solutions, featuring
• Patented Marker Packet™ techniques for accurate Rogue AP detection
• 24/7 monitoring of up to 100 VLANs
• Most comprehensive protection from all types of wireless threats, including Rogue APs, Soft APs, Honeypots, Wi-Fi DoS, Ad-hoc networks, Client misassociations, and Mobile hotspots
• Reliable over-the-air or on-wire prevention Accurate location tracking
• Equally effective with or without managed LAN switch infrastructure
These APs can monitor 2000 active wireless devices!!, providing the scalability required to support the increasing density and diversity of Wi-Fi devices associated with the Internet of Things.
Designed for High Performance
The AirTight C-75 is an enterprise grade MIMO 802.11ac access point with dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac, 802.11b/g/n, three spatial streams, and data rates of up to 1.3Gbps and 450 Mbps, respectively.
The AirTight C-75 is ideal for delivering high performance in enterprise environments with state-of-the-art Wi-Fi clients or where distinct applications need to run on separate radios or frequency bands. Examples include dedicating the 5 GHz radio for mission critical VoIP and 802.11ac clients and using the 2.4 GHz radio for data communication and guest traffic. The device operates on AC power or can be powered using the prevalent 802.3af PoE standard without any loss of 802.11ac functionality or requiring expensive infrastructure upgrades to PoE+ (802.3at).
The AirTight C-75 removes the security tradeoffs often associated with upgrading to 802.11ac with the industry’s only fully integrated 11ac wireless IPS capabilities.
The C-75 AP can monitor 2000 active wireless devices, providing the scalability required to support the increasing density and diversity of Wi-Fi devices associated with the Internet of Things.
Software Configurable Operation
Customers can choose from multiple modes of operation:
• Dual AP: 5 GHz 802.11ac access on one radio and in 2.4 GHz 802.11n on the other radio
• Dual AP with Background WIPS: 5 GHz 802.11ac access on one radio and in 2.4 GHz 802.11n on the other radio with background wireless monitoring in both bands
• Dedicated Overlay WIPS: Dedicated 24/7 wireless threat protection for both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands to protect any wired or wireless network
The C-75 access point includes internal antennas to provide high performance operation with minimal visual impact. The device can be mounted horizontally on ceilings or vertically on walls.
Dual radio, dual band, 3×3 802.11ac AirTight AP/Sensor that can be used to provide Wi-Fi access with background scanning and threat mitigation on both radios or as a dedicated Sensor for 24/7 simultaneous monitoring of 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands and comprehensive WIPS protection. Comes with internal antennas. This device is 802.3af PoE compliant.