Datalogic Magellan 8500
– Scanner/Scale. Long. Diamond Lite Glass. Display. PSU. Single Cable RS232 D9. EAS
Datalogic’s Magellan 8500 is the first product to utilize SurroundScan 3D Scanning technology and FirstStrike decoding software. The Magellan 8500 also comes equipped with an enhanced All-Weighs platter for reducing shrink. With these great features, plus more, the Magellan 8500 sets a new precedent for high volume point-of-sale scanners.
– SurroundScan 3D Scanning Technology. Aggressively reads all 6 sides.
– The only SlimLine scanner optimized for reading GS1 DataBar codes on produce and meat.
– Enhanced All-Weighs Platter. Now easier to use than ever.
– FirstStrike Advanced Decoding Software. Provides higher read rates on poor quality labels.
– Each scanner supports IBM 46XX, RS-232, and IBM USB out of the box.
– Host Diagnostic Reporting. Provides key usage metrics and diagnostic information.
– Symbologies and operating software can easily be upgraded.
– Optional Productivity Index Reporting (PIR) to improve productivity at the point-of-sale.
– Optional Cashier Training improves cashier scanning techniques.
– Low Power Consumption.