Gryphon GM4400, Kit, USB, 2D, 433 MHz, Black (Kit includes scanner, BC4030 base and cable 90A052065)
– Power supply recommended
Featuring narrow band radio communications with the Datalogic STAR Cordless System, the Gryphon GM4400 reader provides increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. The Gryphon I GM4400 imager is a versatile cordless 2D reader equipped with distinctive features such as Motionix motion sensing technology enabling the scanner to automatically switch between handheld and stand mode use, depending on the activity. The scanner includes deep red illumination reading without the flicker effect. The center-cross aimer with four corner dots provides the user with a clear indication of the targeted bar code to read and features Datalogic’s patented Green Spot technology for good read confirmation.
– Radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz.
– Point-to-point and multi-point transmission.
– Radio Range (open air) up to 30.0 m for both 433 MHz and 910 MHz models.
– Datalogic’s Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions.
– Long lasting Lithium-Ion battery with up to 60,000 scans per charge.
– Datalogic’s patented 2-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability.
– Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning.
– Batch Mode capability (>1200 codes can be stored in its’ memory).
– Optional Counterfeit Detection.
– Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read and good-match feedback.
– USB INTERFACE CABLES
– CAB-412 USB Type A, Opt-Pwr, Coiled (90A051922)
– CAB-424E Enhanced USB Type A, Coiled (90A052043)
– CAB-413-USB USB Straight IBM POS Mode (90A051903)
– CAB-426 USB TYPE A, STRAIGHT (90A051945)
– CAB-426E Enhanced USB Type A, Straight (90A052044)
– CAB-413E Enhanced Powered USB Straight (90A052045)