TOA offers an extensive range of portable power megaphones that provide optimal reinforcement for various applications in different environments such as schools, government organization facilities, and factories and many others.
All models incorporate anti-bacterial treatment to cope with multi-user environments.
Featuring compact and stylish designs with powerful outputs, TOA megaphones also offer splash-resistant megaphones as well as high-performance shoulder types that provide a separate auxiliary input and even wireless microphone capability (ER-2930W). Other features such as siren (S) and whistle (W) are available on some models.
The wide range of types makes it easier than ever for the user to select he ideal megaphone for his or her use. Sizes and weights range from powerful shoulder type megaphones with a maximum 45W output to light, compact models. The speaker features rugged polyimide (PI) materials for the diaphragms and neodymium magnets to achieve exceptional acoustic performance. Excellent battery life from AA, C or D batteries (depending on model) provides significantly longer performance.
- Detachable Hand-held Microphone with volume control and On/Off switch
- Whistle function
- Power Output: 30W Rated / 45W Max.
- 10 D batteries (17 hrs)
- Battery Life Indicator
- Range: 800m (voice) / 1000m (whistle)
- Auxiliary Line Input
- External Microphone Input
- Anti-bacterial treatment for all models (mouthpiece/microphone and handle)
- High durability ABS or ASA resin construction
- Compact and lightweight
- Wide frequency range for enhanced audio quality
- Neodymium magnets and Polyimide speaker diaphragms
- Three year warranty