This item is sold as a Single Speaker
The speaker features the patented 5.25″ Uni-Q driver designed to spread sound coverage over a wider area, so you could say “less is more.”
It allows you to use less speakers while still being able to have optimal sound coverage in a listening space.
Another fantastic addition is the proprietary Ultra Thin Bezel technology which allows the speakers to blend with the ceiling, creating a smoother transition from ceiling-to-speaker.
Amazingly strong magnetic grilles are also utilized for ease of install and painting.
More fantastic features:
• In-Ceiling loudspeaker for custom installation applications
• Frequency response 45Hz – 34kHz, Power handling 10-100W, 87dB sensitivity, 8Ohm
• Superb off-axis dispersion characteristics from the coincident source driver arrangement with greater flexibility of positioning that comes from such a wide sound stage.
• 5.25″ bass/mid driver: Good bass extension from a flush-mount loudspeaker. 3/4″ soft dome ferrofluid cooled tweeter: Excellent power handling and smooth response.
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.
• Product External Dimensions: 193.4mm (7.61 in.) / 83mm (3.28 in.)
• Mounting depth just 3.06″
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish
In-Wall & In-Ceiling
KEF Ci160CRDS Single Point Stereo
Home Theatre Speaker Sets
Home Theatre Systems
KEF V300 Powered Speakers
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)