The Ci160CR is an exceptionally stylish round in-ceiling speaker with some all new impressive features.
The speaker features a brand new 6.5″ drive unit with an asymmetrical tweeter island for wide off-axis response. And with an extremely shallow mounting depth of only 3.36″, the Ci160CR is a breeze to install in any kind of ceiling.
Another fantastic addition is our proprietary Ultra Thin Bezel technology which allows the speakers to blend with the ceiling, creating a smoother transition from ceiling-to-speaker.
Amazingly strong magnetic grilles are also utilized for ease of install and painting.
More fantastic features:
• In-Ceiling loudspeaker for custom installation applications
• Frequency response 52Hz – 20kHz, Power handling 10-100W, 89dB sensitivity, 8Ohm
• Asymmetrical tweeter island delivers a cleaner, purer sound while reducing diffraction and enhances off-axis, high frequency response
• 6.5″ bass/mid driver: Good bass extension from a flush-mount loudspeaker. 3/4″ soft dome ferrofluid cooled tweeter: Excellent power handling and smooth response.
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.