Reproducing most of the soundtrack narrative, the centre speaker is by far the most important in any home theatre surround sound system, and the Q200c and Q600c are engineered accordingly.
With a new generation 130mm (5.25in.) and 165mm (6.5in.) Uni-Q driver array respectively, flanked by a low distortion bass unit and an ABR of the same size, they combine raw power with the subtlety to convey moments of great delicacy.
What you notice is how convincingly the larger new metal dome tweeter captures the emotional range of the human voice – mood and character shine through with real clarity.
Each Q Series model features the following engineering elements learned from the Concept Blade Project:
– A newly engineered Uni-Q driver (size dependent on model)
– Brand new bass drivers featuring rigid new aluminium cone technology
– 30% more cabinet space for increased bass performance
– Newly engineered, gold plated bi-wire terminals
– Paper wood veneer available in three finish options
• Three-way bass reflex center channel loudspeaker
• 5.25″ aluminum Uni-Q driver
• 1″ vented aluminum dome HF
• 5.25″ aluminum LF and ABR
• Frequency response: 50Hz – 40kHz
• Amp requirements: 15-130w
• Measurements: 7.1″ x 20.7″ x 10.2″
• Finishes Available: Black Oak, European Walnut & English Cherry