LED lightbulbs provide significant energy savings, longer life, high reliability and sustainability. They are high-quality replacements for conventional light sources for both residential and commercial applications. And, they use existing lighting sockets, so installation couldn’t be easier.
About Our LED Products
- Energy Efficient – uses approx. 85% less power compared to halogen or incandescent lighting
- Reduces air-conditioning bills due to high efficiency and low wattage, whereas incandescent globes convert just 10% of energy into light with the rest wasted as heat which directly impacts your home or office climate
- Green & environmentally friendly, containing no mercury, lead or other toxic materials
- Emits no harmful UV or IR radiation (no material fading or skin damage) and causes no flickering (preventing eye strain)
- Long lifespan – LEDs are rated to last between 30,000-50,000 hours, or over 10 years when operating 8 hours per day
- Full brightness as soon as the light is switched on – no warm up time, unlike CFLs