The LevelOne FCS-7111 is a video server that enables analogue surveillance cameras to be incorporated into an IP-based surveillance system.
This Video Server converts analogue video signals from CCTV surveillance cameras into digital video signals that are then transmitted via an IP-based network to a monitoring station. Also, these video servers can control Pan/Tilt cameras
Enabled with PoE functionality, the FCS-7011 receives its power requirement from the a PoE enabled LAN device so there is no need to install power outletsclose to the video server.
This Video Server transmits digital video signals at 704×480 pixels at 30 frames per second. It also supports real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression
- Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Streams Simultaneously
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
- 802.1x Port-based Authentication for Network Protection
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- RS-485 Interface for Scanners, Pan/Tilts
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Bundled with LevelOne 64-Channel Monitoring Software