The LevelOne GEP-2450 is a cost-effective Web Smart PoE Switch, equipped with 24 x 10/100/1000Base-T PoE ports and 4 dual speed combo SFP ports. It is IEEE802.3af compliant and offers advanced PoE Manageability features which includes PoE Status, PoE Scheduling, PoE Power Delay and PoE Live Checking.
The switch can be managed through Web browser, and allows the network administrator to monitor, to configure and to control each port’s activity. In addition, the switch implements QoS (Quality of Service), Port Mirroring, VLAN, LACP, LAN security, Multicasting video stream protocol, and SNMP v2c. It is suitable for SMB application.
The switch supports IEEE 802.3az power saving features to reduce the power consumption with auto detect of client idle and cable length to provide different power.
- 24 PoE-Plus Gigabit Ethernet ports with 4 shared SFP slots
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- PoE control and scheduling
- IEEE 802.1x Access Control to improve network security
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN allows network segmentation to enhance performance and security
- Supports port aggregation of up to 8 groups, 12 ports per group
- Supports unknown unicast / broadcast / multicast storm control
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1/ V2
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with 4 priority queues
- Total PoE power budget: 185W, up to 30W per port
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)