The LevelOne GSW-1657 is a Plug-and-Play Gigabit Network Switch featuring 16 Gigabit ports. Each port can auto-negotiate the best possible performance running either in full or half duplex mode. Auto-MDIX is also supported on all ports which allows up-linking to another switch either through cross-over or straight cable selection.
Large 32 Gbps Switching Power
The GSW-1657 provides a combined 32Gbps switching bandwidth for improved network performance and throughput for high-speed file sharing, VoIP applications, multi-media, video streaming and real-time broadcast applications. It also provides more than adequate performance power for future network expansion.
- 16-Port Gigabit Switch for high-performance office networks
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u and 802.3 standards
- Supports Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X on all ports
- Supports full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Supports half-duplex back pressure flow control
- Supports N-Way protocol and auto-detect duplex mode
- Store-and-forward switching architecture
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Large 32G switching bandwidth
- Plug-and-Play installation to existing network
- Internal universal power supply
- “At a glance” comprehensive LED display for system status and monitoring
- 19 inch rack-mountable