The LevelOne GTL-2880 is a Layer 2-Plus Managed switch. It provides 24 x 1000Base-T ports, with 4 x SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) and 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP-Plus slots. Despite its affordable pricing, the GTL-2880 is equipped with advanced features.
Single IP Management, allows users to manage up to 32 switches under the same web interface. It also offere “Easy Configuration Port” (ECP), IPv6, IEEE 802.1D/w/s Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1X Access Control, IEEE 802.3az Green Ethernet and more.
An ideal network solution for workgroups and edge deployments, or anyone looking for an affordable and efficient way to expand their network.
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports with 4 shared SFP slots and 4 10 Gigabit SFP-Plus slots
- Single IP management supports up to 32 switches (compatible with GEL-1072/GTL-2880/GTP-2880/GTL-5280/GEP-2671/GEP-2672)
- Easy Configuration Port (ECP) for easy deployment of network devices such as IP phone or network camera
- Supports Access Control List (ACL) authentication of up to 512 entries and port-level security with IEEE802.1X
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 network operation
- Supports port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and GARP/GVRP
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) and port mirroring
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 / V3
- Supports Dual Firmware Image which protects against failed firmware upgrade
- Provides QoS control based onToS/DSCP for advanced traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- RS-232 console, Telnet, SNMP V1, V2c & V3, RMON, Web Browser, and TFTP Management
- DDMI SFP transceiver supported
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP for auto port aggregation
- Power Cord
- Console Cable
- 19″ Rackmount Kit
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD (User Manual)