The WAP-6011 is a feature-rich 802.11n access point that supports AP, AP client, WDS, and Repeater modes for customized wireless deployments. In WDS mode, the WAP-6011 acts as a wireless bridge to connect separate wireless networks into one. This provides more users with greater access to network resources. In Repeater mode, the WAP-6011 allows extended coverage and greater signal strength for greatly improved distance coverage of the Wireless network (WLAN).
- 2 antennas with 2T/2R MIMO Technology for wireless data rates of up to 300Mbps
- 1-Port 10/100Mbps LAN interface
- Backwards compliant with 802.11b/g wireless connections
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2 and 802.1x RADIUS for Wireless Security
- Full Control of Data Traffic with Quality of Services (QoS)
- Supports Multi-SSID (Up to 8 SSIDs)
- Supports AP, AP client, WDS, and Repeater modes