Wi-Spy 2.4i, a tiny 2.4 GHz spectrum analyzer combined with Chanalyzer Lite. The perfect spectrum analyzer for independent wireless consultants, home theater installers, class rooms, and do-it-yourselfers.
Need basic 2.4 GHz spectrum analysis, but don’t want to scrimp on performance? Wi-Spy 2.4i packs in a lot of value in this compact package with extra-fine resolution and a super-low noise floor not seen on other entry-level tools. Plus, Chanalyzer Lite, Wi-Spy 2.4i’s software, offers a great assortment of features that help you get to the bottom of interference issues quickly and easily. And to top it off, MetaGeek has added a 3D view and Mac support.
The 2.4i replaces the Wi-Spy v1 and gives you even better performance for the same price. In terms of specs it is mid-way in between the v1 and the 2.4x. Great value!
- Tracks all radio activity from Wi-Fi, Cordless Phones, Microwave ovens, Zigbee, Bluetooth, or any other 2.4 GHz device.
- Graphically shows which channels to use and which ones to avoid.
- Find the quietest channel for your wireless devices
- Track access points and their channel usage with real-time radio data
- Resolve sporadic Wi-Fi issues Compatible with Mac and PC
- Resolve wireless issues quickly and easily.
- Keep on top of intermittent interference issues.