IP camera set with two installed sensor modules
- Image sensors (via sensor module): 1/2.5” CMOS, 5 megapixels, 1x color (day) and 1x B/W (night)
- Lenses (via sensor module): 2x L51 super wide-angle (horizontal image angle 40°)
- Equipment line: Secure
- Max. image size (per image sensor): QXGA (2048 x 1536 pixels)
- Operating conditions: IP30, 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Internal DVR: 4 GB MicroSD (max. 64 GB)
- Camera components: sensor modules (2x), speaker (microphone via sensor module), PIR sensor, temperature sensor, shock detector, MxActivitySensor,
- VarioFlex wall/ceiling mount (can be used with additional pole mount: MX-MHSecureFlex-ESWS), ethernet patch cable 0.5 m/1.65 ft
- Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100 (RJ45), MxBus, USB; IO and RS232 via additional MX-232-IO-Box
Dual. Modular. Unique.
True to the original: The weatherproof, robust successor to our successful MOBOTIX dual camera features interchangeable sensor modules as well as the latest MOBOTIX system technology.
As a result, it remains totally unique in terms of performance, functionality and design.
The M15 camera platform consists of three main components:
1. Housing with integrated camera electronics, flash memory, external ports (Ethernet, MxBus, USB) and pre-installed VarioFlex mount for wall or ceiling mounting
2. Front element to hold one or two sensor modules, with microphone, speaker, passive infrared sensor (PIR), outside temperature sensor and status LEDs
3. One or two sensor modules with lens, image sensor, microphone and status LEDs
The M15 Core camera module comes with VarioFlex mount, connection cables for sensor modules and network, and the front element. The sensor modules, which need to be ordered separately, are pre-focused at the factory and can be supplied in any desired combination of day or night sensors with lens choices from telephoto to wide angle. The modular system, which provides maximum flexibility when configuring the camera, is also easily reconfigured by replacing a sensor module.