High-Density 30 Port RAS—Lowest-cost dial-up WAN access system available
• Dynamic Modem/Digital Support—All modems support V.110, V.92, V.44, V.90, K56Flex, V.34+ or digital ISDN connections
• Hot-Swap Dual-Redundant Power Supplies
• Standard Dual 10/100 Ethernet Ports—Flexible integration options for your high performance network
• PMC Expansion Port—The PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) provides network expansion, enabling the 3120 to offer additional revenue opportunities within the same chassis
• Web-Based—An embedded HTTP server provides complete configuration and control using standard web browsers
• Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in Patton’s Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton’s American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
The Patton DialFire™ Model 3120 Remote Access Server supports up to 120 digital ISDN or analogue (V.110, V.92, V.90, K56Flex, V.34, etc.) modem connections in a single 1U high (1.75 in./4.45 cm) rack-mountable chassis. The Model 3120 is the highest density, lowest profile remote access server available anywhere. With its dual-redundant hot-swappable AC or DC power supplies, the 3120 RAS protects against single points-of-failure. It has two 10/100-Mbps Ethernet ports for load sharing and traffic balancing.
For maximum flexibility, the 3120 includes an expansion slot that can be customized with optional PMC modules that support STAC compression, VPN resources, additional 96/120 T1/E1/PRI WAN ports, or an xDSL module. ISPs can add asynchronous ports for terminating servers or dedicated DSL modem ports for increasing service offerings and revenue.