Sam4s NR-510F Cash Register with Raised Button Keyboard & Single Station Thermal Printer
The Sam4s NR-510F Cash Register is ideal choice for bars, cafes, fast food outlets, and with its bar-code scanning features the NR-510f is designed to suit the basic needs of any grocery or general retailer.
76 programmable PLU and function keys. Ideal for all kinds of hospitality operations. Special features provide for everything from fast food outlets to café, restaurant, fine dining, bars & night clubs.
The NR-510 series benefits from an 8 line blue backlit, graphic Liquid Crystal Display providing operator friendly transaction information. The display also provides menu driven programming information for product file maintenance.
Transaction information is shown on a customer facing 2 line x 16 character LCD. The display can rotate to face the customer at any angle.
Table Management & Overlapping Cashiers
Provides itemised bills for restaurant tables at the end of the meal. Several cashiers can run simultaneous transactions using the Interrupt & Overlap feature.
Secure SD Port
SD Card Utilities include program Save/Load, report capture, firmware updates & graphics uploading.
2 x Serial Ports & 1 x Type A & 1 x Type B USB Port provide connection to various devices including; Kitchen Printer, Bar Code Scanner, Computer, Scales & Remote Pole Display.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 6,000 PLUs.
- Up to 99 Group Totals.
- Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers.
- Mix & Match (Buy 1 Get 1 Free).
- Quick Help Display Function in ‘REG’ Mode.
- Graphic Bitmap Logo with 20 Pre-Loaded Images.
- Condensed Journal Print for Paper Saving.
- Automatic Tax Computation for up to 4 Rates or Tables.
- 10 Media Keys: Cash, Check & up to 8 Charge Keys.
- Compulsory Cash Declaration.Add Check Function.
- Not Found PLU – with PLU Creation in Reg Mode.
- Training Mode.
- Cancel Sale Function.
- Mode Lock Controlled Transaction Void.
- Clerk Name Display.
- Price Inclusive Barcodes.
- Post Tendering.
- 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys.
- Fast & Silent Single Station Thermal Printer