The NanoStation M5 (NSM5) is a powerful all-in-one outdoor unit including 2 x 16 dBi antenna (MIMO) for the 5 GHz band.
150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
New Leading-Edge Industrial Design
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
New antenna array design featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
The New NanoStation M provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Can be an Access Point, Client Bridge or WDS Repeater
- Includes New Zealand 15V Power over Ethernet Supply
- Low RF Loss (No additional coax cables needed)
- Small size and robust
- Versatile deployment with built in antenna and external antenna connector
- Point to Point wireless link up to 5km line of sight
- 802.11a 12 channels, 5.2GHz, 5.3GHz and 5.8GHz