- Internet-sharing via G.SHDSL connection that is eight times faster than traditional ADSL speed and providing symmetric bandwidth of up to 4.6 Mbps downstream and upstream
- Support both CO and CPE modes for back-to-back application
- Enterprise-grade security features for small and medium office
- Up to 32 dedicated VPN tunnels for easy deployment of remote branch offices
- QoS (Quality of Services) allow user to prioritize the Internet traffic and manage bandwidth usage
- Friendly Web-based user interface and Quick Start Wizard
- Easy-to-install and low management on overhead.
The G.SHDSL is a solution for SDSL (Symmetrical DSL) which provides the same transmission rate (up to 2.3Mbps) via one copper pair for uploads and downloads. For business hosting, web, ftp other servers, SDSL is a great solution. It can give customers a fast and efficient connection to specified servers, and provide good performance compared with leased lines (T1/E1) connectivity and at a lower cost.