The NVF-200SE system delivers power and IP connectivity at distances up to 1000m using existing phone wire.
Key Features & Benefits
- Supports 10/100M auto MDI/MDIX Ethernet port
- Supports 5/15/25Mbps fixed/auto speed VDSL ports
- Supports PBO(Power back off) function(NVF-200PD Only)
- Supports flow control
- Supports long packet up to 1536 byte
- Maximize network uptime and centralize power for all remote devices.
- Support VDSL and Ethernet surge protection
- Connect to standard IEEE 802.3af Ethernet PD; class 0, 1, 2, or 3.
- Remove the 100m-distance limitation of Ethernet – for both PoE power and data.
- Combine data and power over single pair of twisted phone cable.
- Easily add/move/change to any location over existing or newly pulled wires
- Configure speed using the DIP switch.
- Reduce engineering time and eliminate requirements for new power sources for remote Ethernet devices.
1 x RJ-45 for single pair VDSL line port
1 x Terminal block for VDSL line port
1 x DIP switch for line speed setting (NVF-200SE only)
2 x power jack for 48V power adapter (NVF-200SE only)
1 x RJ-45 for fast Ethernet port with power injector (NVF-200PD only)
Note. NVF-200SE and NVF-200PD required to create a VDSL link