LEDware LED Tube Light T10 0.6m 9W (800lm) Cool White Standard
Ideal for replacing 18W fluorescent tubes with magnetic ballasts.
N.B. Existing starter will need to be removed (no starter required for operation).
LED tube lights provide significant energy savings, longer life, high reliability and sustainability. They are high-quality replacements for conventional light sources for both residential and commercial applications. And, they use existing lighting sockets, so installation couldn’t be easier.
Features of this LED Tube Light:
- Wattage: 9W
- Total Lumen Output: 800lm
- Equivalent to: 18W fluorescent tube
- Colour Temperature: Cool White (6000K)
- Fitting Type: T10
- Rotatable Cap: No
For a complete list of specs, please see the Specifications tab above.
About Our LED Products
- Energy Efficient – uses approx. 85% less power compared to halogen or incandescent lighting
- Reduces air-conditioning bills due to high efficiency and low wattage, whereas incandescent globes convert just 10% of energy into light with the rest wasted as heat which directly impacts your home or office climate
- Green & environmentally friendly, containing no mercury, lead or other toxic materials
- Emits no harmful UV or IR radiation (no material fading or skin damage) and causes no flickering (preventing eye strain)
- Long lifespan – LEDs are rated to last between 30,000-50,000 hours, or over 10 years when operating 8 hours per day
- Full brightness as soon as the light is switched on – no warm up time, unlike CFLs