The LevelOne FSW-1650 is a wire-speed, non-blocking 16 port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with an internal power supply. It provides a network with an 8K MAC address table, 3.2Gbps backplane throughput, asymmetrical flow-control support for full-duplex network connectivity, auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX.
This 16-port Fast Ethernet Switch utilizes packet-store-and forwarding switching for error-free data transmissions and IEEE802.3x backpressure flow control to control data flow between the sending and receiving nodes as well as to prevent any data packet loss.
The FSW-1650 switch provides an ideal solution for small businesses that demand a reliable network switch that provides a high bandwidth interface between file servers and workgroups, departments and offices.
- 16 RJ45 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
- Supports a total back plane of up to 3.2Gbps
- Wire-speed and non-blocking forwarding rate
- Supports Auto-negotiation on all ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports
- Store-and-forward switching for error-free transmission
- Supports full-duplex IEEE802.1x flow control
- Supports half-duplex back pressure flow control 8
- Plug-and-Play enabled for easy setup and configuration
- Full LED display panel for error detection and network monitoring
- Accessory kit for mounting into a 19 inch rack
- Internal universal power supply