- HTTP Management with support for remote firmware upgrade
- ICMP and ARP protocols supported
- DHCP Client for easy IP address setup
- LLCF (Link Loss Carry Forward) and LLR (Link Loss Return)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN and Double VLAN (Q-in-Q)
- Support 802.3x Flow Control to prevent lost data by controlling the device flow loading
With web-based management, the network administrator can logon to these converters remotely to monitor, configure and control the status of each unit. Thus overall network reliability is enhanced, and network efficiency is improved to accommodate and deliver high bandwidth applications.