The GVT-4001 media converter is able to convert network signals between UTP and fiber optic cable based networks. This allows extension of networks over multi-mode fiber-optic cabling.
This Media Converter provides a 10/100/1000BaseT auto-negotiating RJ-45 connector port that supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and MDI/MDI-X Auto Crossover.
LLF (Link Loss Forwarding) enables the customer port (RJ45 port) on converter to shut down when either or both of the network fibre links are broken. This helps with localising faults.
- UTP to Fiber Switching Media Converter
- 550 meter data transmission at 1Gbps
- Auto Negotiation 10/100/1000Mbps on RJ45 port
- Fiber Core : Multi-Mode (62.5/125µm, 50/125µm)
- Wavelength : 850nm
- Built-in Link Loss Forwarding Technology
- Can be used stand alone or mounted in Converter Chassis