The Bullet M series can be paired with any antenna to deliver 100Mbps+ of real TCP/IP speed over the air. The first cost-effective outdoor device in the world to do so.
AirOS V firmware builds upon Ubiquiti’s widely praised intuitive and powerful interface. It now features even more powerful wireless configuration and routing functionality.
- No radio card / host board issues
- No RF cable quality concerns
- No mechanical stability concerns
- No enclosure mounting requirements
- Just Plug and Go.
100Mbps+ of REAL TCP/IP Throughput over outdoor multi-km links
- Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
24V POE injector sold separately (POE-24)