The EdgeRouter provides high performance, hardware switching and the powerful EdgeOS software. It is rack mountable and has 6 Ethernet ports and 2 SFP ports.
Direct Traffic Flow:
• Interfaces: Each Gigabit port functions as an independent interface. You can also configure Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) interfaces to meet your network segmentation requirements.
• Routing: Configure static routes and dynamic routing protocols to effectively manage the routes used by the EdgeRouter.
Secure Your Network:
• Firewall Policies: Organize the rules you apply in the order you specify.
• Firewall Groups: Apply the policies to groups filtered by IP address, network address, or port number.
• NAT Rules: The EdgeRouter Lite changes packet addressing based on your customized source and destination NAT rules.
Manage Your Network:
• DHCP Server: Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
• Monitoring Tools: Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor.
• User Accounts: Manage access to the EdgeRouter Lite using unique administrator and operator accounts.
• CPU: Dual-Core 1 GHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
• Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
• Storage: 4 GB
• Power supply: 110 – 240VAC
• (6) Gigabit Routing Ports
• (2) Gigabit RJ45/SFP combination ports
• Hardware-accelerated routing (Layer-3 base forwarding): 2,000,000+ pps for 64-byte packets
• 8 Gbps for packets 512 bytes or larger in size
• Built-in hardware switch allows line-rate layer-2 switching
• Suitable for Service Provider and Enterprise deployments with support for OSPF, IPv6, Firewall, NAT, VPN, DHCP, and more
• (1) ERPro-8 EdgeRouter PRO
• (1) 24Vdc Power Adapter