Take UniFi outdoors and with the new UAP-Outdoor+ with Multi-Lane RF technology. The UAP-Outdoor+ includes two external antennas and a secondary Ethernet port for bridging. It supports 802.11n MIMO, with speeds of up to 300 Mbps and a range of up to 183 m (600 ft).
Designed for the Great Outdoors
Weather-resistant case designed specifically for outdoor installations. Dual, Omni-directional antennas provide for complete 360° wireless coverage.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
Multi-Lane Radio Frequency
Ubiquiti’s innovative Multi-Lane RF technology isolates signals on the operating channel and removes adjacent channel interference. Wireless capacity and throughput are increased in high-density areas, and multiple APs can operate in close proximity. Multi Lane RF is ideal for providing reliable Wi-Fi in high traffic environments such as public spaces, convention centres, campuses and event venues.
UniFi Controller Software
After the UniFi Controller software is installed on a Mac or PC, the UniFi Controller can be accessed through any device using a Web browser. The UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual UniFi AP devices.
Packed with Features
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Guest Portal / Hotspot Support
- Google Maps™ Integration
- Events and Alerts
- One UniFied Network
- L3 Manageability
- Zero-Handoff Roaming
- Multi-site management
- Detailed analytics
- WLAN Groups
- Dimensions: 205 x 83 x 37 mm
- Weight: 250 g (without Antennas) | 294 g (with Antennas)
- Ports: (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Antennas: (2) External 5 dBi Omni Antennas (Length: 191 mm, Diameter: 13 mm)
- Wi-Fi: Standards 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4GHz
- Power Method:Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Max TX Power: 28 dBm
- BSSID: Up to four per radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 65°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 – 95% Condensing