Highest Capacity Among Outdoor 802.11n APs
With two 3×3:3 MIMO radios, each capable of providing up to 450 Mbps data rates, the O-70 offers maximum performance among outdoor 802.11n APs. The O-70 is mesh capable. And concurrent 802.11abgn operation enables simultaneous support for a mix of mobile devices and applications, e.g., Wi-Fi access to end users on 2.4 GHz and backhaul mesh Wi-Fi link on 5 GHz.
O-70 is fully functional when powered with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ and can be deployed at locations where data cables or power lines cannot be drawn all the way to the AP.
- Dual radio, dual concurrent 802.11abgn access
- 3×3:3 MIMO performance – up to 450 Mbps per radio
- Mesh capable
- Rugged, weather-proof design
- 802.3at PoE+ compliant
- Integrated firewall, traffic shaping, QoS, and BYOD controls per SSID
- Multiple SSIDs and VLANs per radio
- Top-rated WIPS technology
- Centrally managed from a single HTML5 console
- Support for wireless mesh network
Ruggedized, Weather-Proof Design
The O-70 comes with an industrial-grade IP67 compliant enclosure that makes it dustproof and waterproof. It can withstand extreme weather conditions and other harsh environments, while providing reliable performance. It comes with 6 N-type connectors for external antennas.
Software Configurable Operation
Multiple software-configurable modes of operation are available to meet your needs:
• Dual AP: 802.11n access in 2.4 GHz on one radio and in 5 GHz on the other radio
• Dual AP with Background WIPS: 802.11n access in 2.4 GHz on one radio and in 5 GHz on the other radio with background wireless monitoring in respective bands;
• Dedicated Overlay WIPS: Dedicated WIPS sensor – in 2.4 GHz on one radio and 5 GHz on the other radio – for 24/7 wireless threat protection simultaneously in both bands.