- Software configurable dual-band, dual concurrent radios
- 3×3:3 802.11n access on 802.3af PoE budget
- WPA/WPA2 with PSK and 802.1x authentication
- Support for multiple BSSIDs and VLANs per AP
- Guest Wi-Fi with customizable captive portal and walled
- Integrated firewall, traffic shaping, QoS and BYOD controls
- DNS-based content filtering
- Top-ranked WIPS security built-in
- Cloud-managed, controller-less architecture
- User customizable HTML5 management console
- Support for wireless mesh network
High Performance , Top Security
The AirTight C-60 is an enterprise grade 3×3:3 MIMO 802.11n access point (AP) with dual band, dual concurrent radios targeted at enterprises with a need for high speed performance and strong wireless security.
With AirTight’s industry leading wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) technology embedded into the AP, enterprises now have a Wi-Fi access solution that is armed to defend their network from wireless threats – without the incremental cost of deploying an overlay WIPS for 24/7 wireless protection.
The C-60 is the ideal product for enterprises that want to run distinct applications on separate networks and do not want to compromise on wireless security.
Sample use cases are:
• Separate Wi-Fi radios for Voice over IP (VoIP) and data communication;
• Isolating guest Wi-Fi traffic from internal corporate network right at the edge;
• Wi-Fi access with concurrent 24/7 WIPS protection.
Band Unlocked Software-Defined Radios
The AirTight C-60 is the industry’s first dual band, dual radio AP where each radio can be independently configured in either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency bands in software. Customers can choose from multiple modes of operation:
• Dual AP with Background WIPS: 2.4 GHz AP on one radio and 5 GHz AP on the other radio, with background wireless monitoring in respective bands;
• AP + Dedicated WIPS: 2.4 or 5 GHz AP on one radio and a dedicated dual band WIPS sensor on the other radio for 24/7 wireless threat protection in both bands;
• Dedicated Overlay WIPS: Dedicated WIPS sensor – in 2.4 GHz on one radio and 5 GHz on the other radio – for 24/7 wireless threat protection in both bands.
This capability gives maximum flexibility to enterprises to mix-n-match C-60 APs with different operation modes.