The LevelOne VDS-0200 converts your data from Ethernet to VDSL, making it easy to send high-bandwidth data over long distances. This new technology uses traditional twisted-pair telephone wiring instead of Cat.5 cables.
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet Extender over telephone grade cable (single twisted pair)
- Go much farther than what standard Ethernet cabling allows.
- Provides 100Mbps downstream and 60Mbps upstream over 300m
- Provides 30Mbps downstream and 10Mbps upstream over 1km
- Compliant with ITU-T G.993.1, G.993.2 VDSL/VDSL2 and SG15Q4 DMT standards
- Uses one pair of CAT3 or higher UTP cable.
- Simultaneously supports phone calls over the same line used for data.
- VDSL2 (Very high-bit-rate Digital Subscriber Line 2) technology.
- Low latency. Great for video/voice/data convergent communications.
- Selectable bandwidth. Configure for speed or distance.
- Autodetects for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, half-/full-duplex.
- Auto MDI-X for straight-through or crossover cable pinning.
- Acts as either a transmitter or a receiver (dip switch selectable).
* Two VDS-0200s are required to make a point-to-point Ethernet link. One in transmitter mode and the other in receiver mode.