Patton’s Model 2110 Ethernet Booster more than doubles Ethernet and PoE distances over existing network infrastructure cabling.
The CopperLink™ Model 2110 doubles Ethernet distance limitations of 328 feet (100 meters). Multiple Model 2110 Ethernet Boosters can be placed in-line to further extend both Ethernet and PoE up to 1,640 ft (500 m), eliminating the need for additional switches, hubs, wireless access points, and expensive fiber installations. The Model 2110 is completely transparent to protocol making them true plug-and-play devices, completely interoperable with any network enabled device. The Model 2110 will not cause latency or degradation on your network connections, ensuring the maximum 100-Mbps full-duplex line rate.
Features & Benefits:
- Ethernet & PoE Extension—Doubles 10/100Base-TX Ethernet and PoE to 200 meters (656 feet). Multiple units can be used in series for even longer extensions.
- Operates over CAT5—Reduces the cost and hassles of adding switches, hubs, and wireless access points.
- Plug and Play—No configuration or cable hassles during installation with auto-sensing 10/100, full or half duplex, and automatic MDI-X.
- Transparent LAN Operation—Transparent operation ensures the highest rate possible for each extension distance.
- No External Power Required—Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability enables both extenders and peripheral devices to be powered over standard twisted-pair Ethernet cable.