The LevelOne VDS-0202 supports distances of up to 1.2km on legacy coax cable.
- Uses VDSL2 technology to extend 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet across 75-Ohm CATV cable.
- Dual autosensing, autonegotiating 10-/100-Mbps Ethernet ports enable you to send two separate Ethernet data streams over the same VDSL2 link.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X means you never need a crossover cable on the Ethernet side.
- DIP switches for central side and remote side configuration.
- Low latency for video and voice applications.
- Line surge protection.
- This high-speed Ethernet extender enables you use CATV coax cable you may already have installed in your building.