Netsys’ NH-310H is the latest innovation in HomePNA3.1 technology. It is an Ethernet over coaxial cable managed MDU master. The NH-310M is designed to connect with an NH-310S HPNA3.1 MDU endpoint.
MDU and MTU applications leverage the two most popular network connections for home use: 10/100Mbps Ethernet connection and coaxial cable connection.
With data transmission speeds of up to 200Mbps this solution meets the growing demand for high speed multimedia services. Most importantly, with MDU and MTU applications, it allows networking in any location – such as homes,schools, apartments, hotels, resorts, sports center and other places that need a high bandwidth network.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Compliant with HomePNA3.1/HomePNA3.0 over Coaxial cable(HCNA) specifications (ITU-T G.9954)
- Compliant with IEEE802.3 10Base-T and IEEE802.3u 100Base-Tx standards
- Compliant with IEEE802.3x flow control standard
- Provides 4 x 10/100M auto-negotiation RJ-45 Ethernet ports with auto MDI/MDIX
- Provides 2 x F-type female coax connectors for HCNA and TV
- Supports transmission speed up to 200Mbps over coaxial cable and -145dBm/Hz noise floor
- Supports Web Management(HTTP),Telnet for Remote Management
- Supports HPNA Master/Endpoints driver upgrade
- Supports Monitor all Endpoints(Clients) status of Version, SNR, Rate, RX Power, Frequency, PER(Packet Error Rate),and Packet Counter
- Supports Endpoint(Client) Rate Control and Port Enable/Disable
- Supports HTTP and TFTP Protocol for firmware upgrade
- Supports point to multipoint application
- Supports VLAN function for each Endpoint(Client) isolation and IEEE802.1Q Tag VLAN
- Supports auto-speed from 4Mbps up to 200Mbps
- Supports up to 61 Endpoints(Clients)
- Guaranteed QoS based on HomePNA3.1 parameterized QoS
- Supportss SNMP v1/v2
- EMI certified by CE and FCC