The Netsys NV-2400H is a 24-ports VDSL2 IP DSLAM with 2 Gigabit Ethernet Combo interfaces and built-in POTS splitter. It is compliant to ITU-T G.993.2 standard and supports VDSL2 30a profile that features 100Mbps of symmetric data rate over the existing copper wires. NV-2400H extends data service with line rate of solution for services such as remote lecturing, telemedicine, video conferencing, Video-on- Demand (VoD), IP-TV etc. Internet access, and other various high-speed data applications. When the number of subscribers increases, the second uplink fast Ethernet interface can be used to daisy chain to another NV-2400H. Alternatively, multiple NV-2400H can be connected to another LAN switch to form a two-tier configuration, thus supporting a lot more subscribers. The NV-2400H is an ideal solution for delivering cost-effective, high-performance broadband/multimedia services to Multi-Tenant Units (MTUs) or Multi-Dwelling Units (MDUs) such as hotels, campus, hospitals and telecom.
Features & Benefits
- 1.5U compact design with 24 VDSL2 ports and built-in POTS splitter.
- Provides 3-FAN cooling mechanism and support low/middle/full speed based on programming temperature.
- Supports VDSL2 Profiles 8a/8b/8c/8d/12a/12b/17a/30a.
- Supports powerful traffic classification tools including QoS, ToS and DSCP.
- Supports Port Security with MAC address filtering.
- Supports Port-Based VLAN, Protocol-Based VLAN and VLAN Mapping.
- Supports IEEE 802.1d STP/IEEE802.1w RSTP & IEEE-802.1s MSTP.
- Supports DHCP /Client/Relay/Option82
- Supports DNS Proxy
- Flexible deployment and maintenance.
- Web-based management with a user friendly interface.
- Configuration backup and restoration.
ITU-T G993.2, G993.1,G994.1, G997.1 standards
2 x Copper / Fiber combo giga port
1 x RJ-21 connector for 24 x VDSL2 ports connection
1 x RJ-21 connector for 24 x POTS/ISDN ports connection
1 x console port(RJ-45/115200bps)
1 x RJ-45 Alarm Port for 4 Alarm Inputs
Gigabit Port: LINK/ACT, SPEED 1000/100
VDSL: VDSL Link/Sync
IGMP Snooping/Proxy v1, v2 and v3
Multicast Forwarding with IGMP Snooping v1 and v2 (RFC 1112 and RFC 2236)
Multicast MAC address mapping
Up to 512 Multicast Channels
Profile-based Multicast Access Control (up to 24 profiles)
Fast and Normal Leave Modes
L2 Frame Filtering by MAC Addresses
L3 Frame Filtering by IP Addresses, protocol ID, and TCP/UDP
DHCP and ARP Broadcasting Frames Filtering
Support Secured Forwarding
Local Management: RS-232 and Telnet CLI, Web/SNMP management.
Remote in-band Management: Web/SNMP/Telnet
Support SNMP v1/v2/v3
Power: 100-240 V ac, 50-60 Hz.
Power Consumption: 90Watts maximum
-10oC~ 50oC (14oF ~ 122oF)
-40 oC~ 70oC (-40oF ~ 158oF)
5 to 95% (non-condensing)
435mm x 260mm x 67mm (17.12″ x 10.24″ x 2.63″)
CE, FCC Class B, VCCI, EN60950